Using reference management software to create your reference lists Online
Are you interested in using reference management software to help you create your reference lists? Join this session for an introduction to RefWorks and Zotero.bib and decide which one could work best for you.
This session will cover:
- What referencing software does and doesn’t do.
- An introduction to RefWorks. An online referencing tool used to store and organise your references and create reference lists in APA 7th edition.
- An introduction to Zotero.bib. An online referencing tool used to create quick references in APA 7th edition.
Target audience: All students
- Wednesday, 29th March 2023
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event.
- Event URL:
Joining instructions: Please click the Zoom link above to join the session at the advertised time. The Zoom room should be open from around 10 minutes before the advertised start time. Please try to join the room within five minutes of the advertised start time.
Joining sessions late is disruptive to both the presenter and other attendees. You may be put into a lobby if you are late and not admitted to the session until a pause in delivery. Please join on time and stay for the whole workshop. You are also encouraged to participate in the tasks and other interactions throughout the sessions.